Assets Risk & Financial Analyst
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Monitor company’s Assets Risk related to cars and leasing services, including risks related to selling of used cars (residual value), car maintenance and repair, tyres.
- Contribute to company’s financial monitoring : activity follow-ups, financial reportings and forecasts/budget build-up.
- Perform Assets Risk and Financial analysis : data crunching and treatment, process and costs structure investigations, external used car market investigations and data collection, residual value projections, analysis of indicators, recommendations and actions.
- Maintain and improve overall Assets Risk infrastructures and contribute to reinforce Financial infrastructure : policies, processes, data controls and reliability, automatic and streamlined reportings, build-up statistical formulas (with HO support), local committees with operational departments, meetings with Region and Head Office.
- Other contributions : support business opportunities, Assets Risk training to local team, participate to Assets Risk seminar in HO.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE:
Undergraduate or more, preferably with an engineering, statistics or finance degree.
Prior working experience of 2 years or more is preferable.
Expert in Excel. Good level for any other tools (VBA, access…etc) and statistical competences are a plus.
Advanced level in English with professional use.
Comfortable with working in an international environment.
Arval Jiutong Company Limited is the joint venture between ARVAL, the European leader in full service vehicle leasing, fully owned by BNP Paribas, and Shanghai Bashi Car Rental Service, among the biggest operational vehicle leasing companies in Shanghai area, 100% owned by Shanghai Qiangshen Holding Company Limited.
Founded in October, 2015, Arval Jiutong is amongst the major full service leasing players in China, with a fleet of over 4,000 vehicles, 128 experienced talents and a strong service network covering 70 cities.
By delivering comprehensive full service vehicle leasing solutions to businesses of any size, through relevant advice and appropriate services, matching with the requirements of both customers and vehicle users, Arval Jiutong aims at being your preferred brand reference in China.