- Develop new business activity by prospecting a list of identified companies and transform them into long term profitable clients.
- Develop existing business by managing client relationship: increase Arval market share, increase services offering and improve profitability over time.
- Provide good understanding and visibility of the local car market to the Sales Director
CORE BEHAVIOURS ROLE GROUP: Organisation – Reactivity – Customer Oriental
Reports to : Head of Business Manager
Liaise with : Marketing Manager
: Sales Support Team
: Account Team
: Service Delivery Team
: Finance Team
- Identify and select prospects, identify key decision makers.
- Communicate with prospects, understand their needs, present Arval Jiutong’s service and advise client on fleet and service selection.
- Manage the tendering and contract negotiation process
- After contract is signed, visit client regularly according to schedule agreed with Account Manager. Make a visit report at the end of each visit (with support from admin if needed).
Support and interaction with the rest of the sales team located in Shanghai
- In addition to the Business Managers own prospect finding activity, the Acquisition Team identifies leads and schedules new client meetings
- Upon request, the Sales Support Team prepares quotations and send the quotation to the client.
- Once the contract is signed, the Account Manager takes charge of all the daily issues, solves problems, follows the fleet data, and coordinates with the local service delivery team
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the superiors
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
College Diploma or above.
Proven track record on customer acquisition in Business to Business
Extensive network within SOE and MNC at management level
Preferably knowledge of English, oral and written.
Knowledge of sales techniques
Knowledge of Operational Leasing Products and Operational Leasing Services
Good knowledge of local automotive market is a plus.
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Organization and Planning
Arval Jiutong Company Limited is the joint venture between ARVAL, the European leader in full service vehicle leasing, fully owned by BNP Paribas, and Shanghai Bashi Car Rental Service, among the biggest operational vehicle leasing companies in Shanghai area, 100% owned by Shanghai Qiangshen Holding Company Limited.
Founded in October, 2015, Arval Jiutong is amongst the major full service leasing players in China, with a fleet of over 4,000 vehicles, 128 experienced talents and a strong service network covering 70 cities.
By delivering comprehensive full service vehicle leasing solutions to businesses of any size, through relevant advice and appropriate services, matching with the requirements of both customers and vehicle users, Arval Jiutong aims at being your preferred brand reference in China.