International Business Manager Team Leader
In charge of large multinational companies, the International Business Manager Team Leader will:
- Develop new business activity by prospecting a list of identified companies and transform them into long term profitable clients.
- Develop existing business by managing client relationship: increase Arval market share, increase services offering and improve profitability over time.
- At a later stage, following the growth of the fleet, develop and manage a team of International Business Managers.
CORE BEHAVIOURS ROLE GROUP: Organisation – Reactivity – Customer Oriental
Reports to : BM Team Manager
Liaise with : Marketing Manager
: Sales Support Team
: Account Team
: Service Delivery Team
: Finance Team
- Identify and select prospects, identify key decision makers
- Communicate with prospects, understand their needs, present Arval Jiutongs service and advise client on fleet and service selection
- Manage the tendering and contract negotiation process
- After contract is signed, visit client regularly according to schedule agreed with Account Manager. Make a visit report at the end of each visit and ensure client is provided services according to the company’s contractual commitments.
Support and interaction with the rest of the organization:
- In addition to the International Business Managers Team Leader own prospect finding activity, the Acquisition Team identifies leads and schedules new client meetings.
- The International Business Coordinator supports the International Business Managers Team Leader in his/her business development activity by liaising with the Arval IBO team who organizes international tenders and manages key accounts at a global level.
- Upon request, the Sales Support Team prepares tenders and sends tender documents to the client.
- Once the contract is signed, the Account Manager takes charge of all the daily issues, solves problems, follows fleet data, and coordinates with the service delivery team.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree or above.
Proven track record on customer acquisition in Business to Business
Extensive network within SOE and MNC at management level
Fluent English is must.
Knowledge of sales techniques
Knowledge of Operational Leasing Products and Operational Leasing Services
Good knowledge of local automotive market is a plus.
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Organization and Planning